Now let’s talk about that hospital packing checklist of what you need in your delivery bag for twins!
- Diaper Bag to fit all the items below.
- 4-6 onesies or sleepers that are easy to put on.
- Change of Clothes for going home for each baby.
- Outfits for pictures if your hospital offers those.
- Preemie outfit for each baby. I didn’t have this with me because of the size the babies weighed in at pre-delivery
- Booties or socks, and hand mittens.
- Jackets, hats, or whatever the babies need based on the weather when you deliver.
- Nursing pillow for twins. This comes in handy for holding, nursing, and comfort while sleeping!
Below are some ideas for your twins diaper bag: